Mobile Sound & Video Network > Business Related > Advertising, Promotion, & The Web

Advertising, Promotion, & The Web What's the best way to advertise? Do you need business cards, tee shirts, etc.? Also, tips and tricks on setting up your own website.

Unread 05-21-2008, 02:16 PM   #1
Doug Miles
MSV Pro

Default Showing relative screen size in pictures

Recently I have been modifying a few pictures of my screens. I wanted to somehow show how big the screens are in relation to something (preferably a person). Unfortunately I don't have access to any "models", so I improvised. I remember seeing pictures of dinosaurs with an outline of a man next to it (in order to show size relation). So I created my own outline (or shadow) of a man which I edited in to some of picutures.

Here is an example:

I stacked 3 "men" high in this picture to show that the screen on the right is about 18 feet tall.

Anyway, the point of this thread is that I saved the outline of the "man" as a gif file (transparent background). I am posting it here in case anyone wants to use it. Obviously you will need to have some sort of image editing software in order to add this image to your own images. But, there are lots of programs out there that will do this easily.

Just right click on the image below, and select "Save Picture As ...", and then choose a location to save it on your computer.

Good luck, please post if you use this image. I'd be curious if it helps anyone.

Doug
Doug Miles is offline   Reply With Quote