Mobile Sound & Video Network > Events > General Event Discussion

General Event Discussion Planning & organizing events, setup tips and tricks, and any other event related subjects. Please post event specific topics in the corresponding forum below.

Unread 02-06-2012, 06:27 PM   #1
big daddy
MSV Contributor

Default Buy 1 of our screens...get on our list of providers

Hello all,

Talk about tied selling...I had approached a couple of larger companies about 3rd party suppliers ( me ).....1 company's response...buy 1 of our screens and we will put you on our list of providers. Ok, so I was looking at purchasing a 20 x 12 in addition to the 16 x 9 and gemmy I have already. 7x times more expensive than a CB screen. So I asked how many leads will come my way??
no response............hmmmmmmmmmmm..........this particular company has screens available right up to 100 x 50. I can't imagine that. So the little guy like me who generated next to no leads last year..what to do...advertising ideas...car wrap? guerilla advertising? suggestions/recommendations?

thanks.

Matthew
big daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2012, 05:46 PM   #2
JPR
MSV Addict

website.....website.....website.......and optimize the hell out of it. Perhaps try a postcard or something, it cost money but it's direct marketing that is targeting the correct audience.

Who was the company?
JPR is offline   Reply With Quote