Mobile Sound & Video Network > Getting Started > Start Your Own Mobile Sound & Video Business

Start Your Own Mobile Sound & Video Business What is a Mobile Sound & Video business, and is it right for you? Find out here!

Unread 05-20-2008, 05:21 PM   #1
Doug Miles
MSV Pro

Default HUGE undiscovered potential here!

For anyone stopping in here, you must realize that there are very few members, and very few posts from anyone other than myself. That's fine with me, I will continue to post (when I find time). I assume people view this forum from time-to-time and often see no new posts. And they probably go away thinking this is a dead-end business to get into. Actually, that's far from the truth. The reason I don't post much, is that MY BUSINESS IS SO DARN BUSY!

The title of this thread is referring to the unbelievable popularity I have gained by running these types of events. Movie Nights are the most popular, but video games (Guitar Hero in particular) and music videos are catching up quickly. I began getting calls for parties much earlier this year than last. In fact, I estimate I will do twice as many parties this year. For that reason, I decided not to do any advertising. And I mean NONE! I run this business on a part-time basis, and I honestly cannot keep up with demand.

This business requires a lot of manual labor, and a lot of customer service. However, unlike any other small business I have researched, the market is almost entirely untapped. So, for anyone interested in starting his or her own business, you owe it to yourself to look into this. I don't sell anything here, and I have nothing to gain by anyone joining the discussions. But, if you are reading this post, you must at least be curious. Right?

Doug
Doug Miles is offline   Reply With Quote