Mobile Sound & Video Network > Events > Movie Events

Movie Events How to coordinate, setup, and run a successful movie event. What should you charge, should you use a contract, what if it rains?

Unread 09-28-2010, 03:20 PM   #11
Mackinac Movies
MSV Addict

You don't need to anchor indoors, but I do have 2 new gas cans I filled with water that I can hook the ropes to if needed. I actually have to think about this, as I may be in a parking lot next weekend.

Doug, when I was in a gym, I really noticed the blower noise. How about you? I have a great idea for a blower box, I just gotta get the materials together.
Unread 09-30-2010, 12:25 AM   #12
Doug Miles
MSV Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackinac Movies View Post
You don't need to anchor indoors, but I do have 2 new gas cans I filled with water that I can hook the ropes to if needed. I actually have to think about this, as I may be in a parking lot next weekend.
I like the gas can idea. I'll be in a parking lot this weekend, might just try it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackinac Movies View Post
Doug, when I was in a gym, I really noticed the blower noise. How about you? I have a great idea for a blower box, I just gotta get the materials together.
Good timing, maybe we can share some ideas. I bought a bunch of materials last weekend to do the same thing.

But, yes, I notice the blower a lot inside. Every customer so far has said it sounds fine, but it bothers me.
Doug Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2010, 08:37 AM   #13
JPR
MSV Addict

I'm going to buy some of these in the offseason. Not these though as I don't need that many but just to give you an idea. I like the idea of carry them in the truck just in case. Might work okay with the screens. Just a thought.

http://happyjump.com/accessories.php...ction=ViewProd
JPR is offline   Reply With Quote