Mobile Sound & Video Network > Business Related > Advertising, Promotion, & The Web

Advertising, Promotion, & The Web What's the best way to advertise? Do you need business cards, tee shirts, etc.? Also, tips and tricks on setting up your own website.

Unread 07-14-2010, 12:52 AM   #1
JPR
MSV Addict

Default Help

Not sure if this is the right place for this or if it is poor form. In which case if it is poor form I apologize and just ignore it. I am in the process of building my website and I need a photo of a screen set-up and in action. Something that would go on my sites homepage. I thought since we all have same screens you might have something that might work. That was one of the reasons we set-up this past weekend but to no avail. The picture would only be used until I get a good enough picture to use.

Any help would be appreciated and dinner is on me when you're in Jersey. Sorry if I broke any rules.

DISCLAIMER: Since Doug is a New Jersey resident he is not allowed to participate. Kidding.

Last edited by JPR : 07-14-2010 at 02:16 AM.
JPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2010, 12:03 PM   #2
Doug Miles
MSV Pro

You're too funny. Does that mean I can't participate in giving you a picture, or I can't participate by getting dinner?

Seriously, I have more pictures than I know what to do with. However, many times they're taken at night, and obviously they don't come out good. Do you need it facing a certain direction, or certain size? Let me know, I'll look through my pics (no dinner required).
Doug Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2010, 02:31 PM   #3
JPR
MSV Addict

I guess ideally the picture would be a profile of an event where the screen with picture and perhaps a crowd can be seen. Maybe right before it gets really dark so that things can be made out. I will PM what I have now to give you an idea. Anything you can provide would be appreciated and the disclaimer is now voided.

I thought I had a decent camera until the other night. The pictures were not good at all. I'll just add camera to the long list of things I need. Right behind video camera.
JPR is offline   Reply With Quote