Mobile Sound & Video Network > Events > Picture Gallery

Picture Gallery Got a picture of your event or setup? Post it here. Since a lot of events take place in dark locations, this will also be the place for tips and tricks on how to get the best picture.

Unread 06-19-2011, 08:02 PM   #1
JPR
MSV Addict

Default 11 Year Old Birthday Party - Grown Ups

Here are a couple pics from last night. Really nice people. It was a birthday party for a 11 year old girl. So of course when I walk up to ring the doorbell there is Justin Beiber stuff everywhere. haha. the party consisted of a dozen 11 year old girls or future divas of america.

I was playing a Pixar's Short Films video to get things started. All I hear from the crowd is, "What is this?!?! We're 11 years old!" I couldn't help but laugh. I looked at the dad and he gave me the, "Welcome to my world" look. Everything went well though. Really beautiful home on golf course and the mom asked me at least a dozen times if I wanted anything. Overall a good show with no real glitches. Wish I took more pics and my flip cam wasn't charged. Maybe next time.

I also need to take some pics of a projector box I had made. I didn't use it yesterday because it would have been to much for my wife's SUV. Hopefully next time.

Really didn't take any pics of the movie because my camera sucks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Westfield2 6-18-11.jpg (78.3 KB, 10 views)
JPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2011, 08:09 PM   #2
JPR
MSV Addict

Here's another picture. I hope resized this correctly. Almost forgot the specs of the set-up: epson 1825W (I believe), rear projection (took this out of Doug's playbook), k 12's (complete overkill but it's all I have at the moment) and about 75 extension cords (didn't go with normal set-up so I was scrambling to get it going).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Westfield 6-18-11.jpg (76.4 KB, 9 views)
JPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2011, 10:26 PM   #3
Doug Miles
MSV Pro

Looks good, nice job! I'm surprised they didn't want to watch Justin Bieber : Never Say Never. But Grown Ups is a great family/fun movie. Funny for both kids and adults, and that's hard to find a lot of movies.

Don't you love it when they keep offering you food and drinks. We always eat before we go, and we usually bring our own drinks. But sometimes its really hard to resist. Especially burgers on the grill, yum!
Doug Miles is offline   Reply With Quote